Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Grandma Donna

It has been a while since I have made a post, we've been a little busy around here as you can imagine. My Grandma Donna passed away on the 30th of December. My Mom and her sisters and brother were with her when she left us. She has been reunited with my Grandpa Joe. We are going to miss her. My brother, Joe, delivered the eulogy at the funeral and did a great job. He has such an awesome presence about him and is such a talented writer that it makes me a little jealous. It was a little bit windy the day of the funeral. Most of you know that when the wind blows in Ely this time of year it can be downright freezing, but as we left the church the wind ceased and the sun beamed down on all of us. You never would have guessed at that moment that it was January. At the burial my Grandfather's ashes were laid to rest with her. We love and miss you both...







1 comment:

  1. I'm so sorry to hear about your grandma, Rob. :( Our thoughts and prayers are with you and your family during this time. I'm so glad that she will be reunited with her husband but I'm sure you all will miss her greatly. Thinking of you and sending you lots of love and hugs - Ethan, Dana and Reed.

    ReplyDelete