Friday, December 26, 2008

Merry Christmas!

It has been a white Christmas here in the Northwest. We have seen more snow in the last four days than we have in the last three years. We have accumulated over a foot and a half of the heavy, wet, and white stuff! We have a few pictures that we have taken over the last week to give you an idea of what is going on here. There are very few snow plows to go around and that causes some mayhem in the Mill Creek area. It has been a quiet holiday for us. We spent Christmas with our neighbors, Tod and Tory, and went to the movie Grand Torino starring Clint Eastwood. I love his movies and this was no exception! I hope you all had a great day yesterday and you are enjoying your vacations. We love love and miss you all!

a picture from our garage...


A shot from the back deck...


Ferrari Christmas...


My beautiful wife and baby girl...


Gus had turned in to a bit of a snow mop...




...so we got his hair cut for Christmas... who would have guessed he had such skinny little legs!!




Logan says "Merry Christmas!"

2 comments:

  1. I think you might give poor Gus a complex. You know all his little doggie friends will make fun:)
    It is amazing the NW is getting so much snow and we are crying for it here on our ski slope.
    Love and miss you two.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heather - you look awesome! I can't believe BGF (baby girl Ferrari) is going to be here so soon. I CANNOT wait! Looks nice and chilly in PNW (Pacific Northwest) - I must be in an acronym mood tonight. LOL.

    ReplyDelete