Thanksgiving was great! Visiting with the Turners is always an adventure. It was great seeing everyone! Heather and I would like to thank Wendy and Van for hosting us all week. The food was great and it was a good thing there is a gym down the street because I probably would have gained 20 lbs. Two things that the Ferrari's and Turner's know how to do is cook and eat lots of food! That always makes for a good time and plenty of visiting.
My mom is back to work now. She is feeling much better. She is a tough cookie, she had her appendix burst and is already back to work. If I were her I probably would have milked that just a little bit longer! just kidding! Love you, Mom! I am so glad that you are doing better. My Dad is always hard at work at the mine and getting plenty of exercise (lots of stairs there), and guess what, Dad, you are going to be a grandpa soon! What do you think of that GRAMPS?!!!!
Joe and Danielle are doing well and it was great to see them while we were in SLC. Joe seems like he is enjoying his job at Westminster and they keep him plenty busy these days, and Danielle is busy teaching her class of hellion sixth graders this year!
I have been thinking about family a lot lately, as I always do, but have been more lately because of the season. We love you all very much and we are very lucky to have you in our lives. It just sucks that we can't see you more. You never know, we may just move back sometime! Happy Holidays!!!
Devan and Taiden- my favorite picture of these two!

Aiden and his little buddy Reed....

All of the Cousins...

Before picture of the nursery...

Nursery Teaser....

Stay tuned for pictures of the finished nursery after this weekend! Heather just needs to add some finishing touches!
Look at you, Rob! You are the cutest thing. You are already such a good dad. The nursery looks awesome! Soo good seeing you and Headzee.
ReplyDeleteRobby Dob I sure miss having you and Heather around the house, and I miss having gym partners. The pics of your visit are so cute love the one of Aiden and Reed and Devo and Taiden and their fros hilarious. I love the nursery so far little princess Ferrari will love it too. Can you hardly stand the wait to meet your little precious girl. Let me tell you there is nothing like looking into the eyes of angel who has just left the arms of her Heavenly Father and her loved ones there to come to earth to the parents she picked to and what a great choice she made. You and Heather will make wonderful parents. Just remember to enjoy every minute.
ReplyDeleteGramzee and Grandpa Fry can't wait to meet her.
Love YA!!