A few weeks ago we went on another little trip up to Cle Ellum, to the Suncadia Resort. That place is awesome. I caught a few fish out of the Yakima River on this trip, which is more than I can say I caught while I was in Montana.
A shot next to the Peterbilt that is hauling the Christmas tree to the White House...

Here is the Capitol Christmas Tree...

The view from the guest cabin...

Some dude talking on his cell phone...nice shot of the cabin

A shot with our hosts on the Mason Ranch...

27 Week Ultrasound...
Mommy... 25 weeks pregnant

The view from our room at the Suncadia Resort...

I needed to throw a shot of Gus on here...he is getting his hair chopped off tomorrow...

Just found out that the nation has elected it's first black President! Pretty cool!
Heather, you look great. Look at that little baby grow. The pictures of Montana are beautiful. Enjoy those trips alone while you can. Babies make all of that a little more difficult...fun...but difficult.
ReplyDeleteWhat a fun post - cute bellies, dogs, aunts/uncles, and christmas trees - oh my! So jealous you got to sneak off to Montana to see Frank & Connie. Glad you had a great time - how can you not?
ReplyDeleteHeadzee - you look fantastic!!!