Heather and I dressed as Kurt Cobain and Courtney Love...

Paul and Kristen as Morticia and Gomez Adams...

Lorilee and JR as Princess Peach and Mario...

Sally and Jason as "Maverick" and the "Hockey Mom"...

Candice and Ted as Faith Hill and Tim McGraw...

Nancy and Nate as Velma and Shaggy.... Scooby Dooby DOOOOOO!!!

Our Neighbors Tod and Tory as Howard Stern and his girlfriend Beth Ortosky...

And Jared and Julie as Al and Mae Capone...

I found out that the Dremmel Powertool works pretty good as a pumpkin carving tool!!
That's AWESOME. I love the theme and I think you guys had a pretty good turnout!
ReplyDeleteThat party looked fun. You guys look great. CONGRATS a hundred times over on beeing soon to be parents. I am so excited for you guys. It was fun reading up on where you guys are in life. Heather, you are as beautiful as ever.
ReplyDelete