Wednesday, October 15, 2008

WOW

Time is just flying by! Heather and I have been so busy! I don't even know where to start. As you can see by the little ticker that I have put on our blog, Heather is 24 weeks pregnant and I felt the baby move for the first time at my grandparents house in Ely over the weekend. My dad bought my two-seater pickup from us and I drove it down to Salt Lake. I picked up Heather from the airport and we had lunch at the Hook and Ladder. We got the grand tour of Devan's newly remodeled house. It looks Awesome!!!! Nice work Devan and Van! The next fixer upper we buy, you guys are hired! While we were in Ely my mom and her good friend Irene threw a baby shower for Heather. Heather had so much fun and we want to thank Irene and Mom for doing this! We know how much work and planning go into something like this and we only made it harder on you by switching the days around! So from the bottom of our hearts, Thank You!!!

Joe and Danielle met up with us over in Ely and we had a great visit with them! My Uncle Tony and I went out and blasted a few clay pigeons, his first time shooting a 12 gauge - not to shabby!!! We had a great visit with my grandparents. They are having a little bit harder time getting around now. We decluttered and moved furniture around bit to make the house easier for them to navigate. Thanks to Heather and Dani for tackling all of the filing of bills and such that grandpa hadn't gotten to, whether you know it or not, you made life easier for them and that is one less thing for them to worry about.

Time for some photos!

Baby Girl Ferrari giving us a smile at 20 weeks!






I snapped this shot of Heather at her office last night.

A few shots from the trip to Ely...

Dinner with Grandma and Grandpa Ferrari... Mom brought over some sandwiches from our favorite local diner, The Siver State.



Some shots of Mom's yard and all of her gorgeous flowers...


The baby shower...


Thanks to Irene for hosting the party in her home!

The garage at our house got some new cabinets that I built from 3/4" birch plywood. Heather filled them up before I had a chance to put the doors on!! The top shelf is fixed in place and the rest are adjustable! This project was a lot of fun!!




2 comments:

  1. Awww!!! I wanna see the baby belly! Heather looks so great... she's glowing, but she always glows so... haha
    Woo woo Rob! Looking good.. oh and nice cabinets..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heather Rob & Baby All are looking good. Heather I can't believe how much you have grown since we were there in Sept. You look so cute prego. It looks like Grandma Ferrari spoiled you with that shower it look like you all had a great time. I still feel soooooo bad for not making it over especially after they changed the day. Lesley is still not feeling well and I am finally getting over the cough. Emily's flowerbeds look so beautiful she should put them in Better Homes and Gardens. Can't wait to see you guys in a few weeks.
    Love and Miss you all
    Gramzee

    ReplyDelete