Heather is feeling great and has an appointment to go and try Pilates out tonight! We thought that she and the baby would benefit from the exercise and it is supposed to help your core strength and flexibility. She has been getting plenty of rest and has toned back on the hours at work lately. Her team had a slower month last month but they may still be in the running for district of the month again! I will let you know when she finds out.
I can't believe that we are going to have a daughter!!! It is unbelievable!!
On the beach - sporting the "Baby Bump"


My mom and her sister Margaret on hike to the beach near our house....

Mom and my cousin Chris (he lives in town)

Mom and Heather clowning around...Mom says ,"Act like you are hitting me with it, Heather!"

My mom and I went to the nursery down the street and got a few flowers..the dahlias are awesome!!



Awwwww............ you guys!!!! So wonderful and way to attempt to try and even out the boys vs. girls in the Turner fam (although we still have a ways to go). I love your reactions when the tech said "labia" - so cute to know that you're having a girl! We couldn't be happier for you two. XOXO
ReplyDeleteD, E, & R :)
Yay - I'm glad you did a little ticker so we can keep track of how far along Heather is. I'm a stalker like that. ;-) Have fun with Wendylou!!!
ReplyDelete