Sunday, August 17, 2008

Heather is the BOMB!!!!

It has been a very busy week up here. Gus had a little procedure done that has rendered him a little under the weather. Heather and her district got top honors at the state level and company level for their performance in the month of July. I have been doing a little nesting and making room for some baby stuff. I guess we should get rid of some of this stuff that we have accumulated that is not being used. The closets have been cleaned out and a bed has been shipped down to SLC to make room for a crib in the new nursery.

I am on a mission to catch a salmon in the salt water off of the beaches this fall. I have until the end of September to do this as most of the salmon will be in the rivers by then. I have found a few new strategies that I will be trying over the next couple of weeks. I will be sure to keep you all posted. I am also going on a little excursion off the coast of Washington to pursue Albacore on the fly in September. It is going to be great! Heather is leaving town tomorrow to go back to Madison for a little bit of training and to attend a board meeting that she was selected to be a member of.

Gus was put on bed rest after his surgery! Just kidding, but he did have to wear this ridiculous looking collar to keep him from chewing on his stitches. I trimmed the thing down a little so he could at least see.We went down to Bellevue this afternoon to pick up a few things, but most importantly, I wanted to see this Wall Of Fame that Heather has been talking about. There is a wall in the State office that has been dubbed the Wall Of Fame. You will see it here as I snuck the camera along to snap a few pictures. I also gave her a sort of a surprise interview. This is so funny!

The Wall of Fame...


My beautiful, business savvy wife... the hair has changed a little but not the "Go Getter" attitude!


A pretty flower arrangement that Lesley sent to her little sis...thanks LES!!!
And the Grand Finale! Heather thought I was going to take a picture of her by the the Wall Of Fame and she struck a "Michael Phelps gold medal pose." It was pretty dang funny, but if you listen to what she says you will find out that this is something that she has been striving for over two years now. The same manager has gotten this honor every month since the state opened for business. Needless to say I don't think that he was to happy not to have his picture up on the wall this month!!! He better get used to it!! She is his strongest competition and there is blood in the water!! I LOVE IT!!! Nice work, honey!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Way to go HEAHTER!! I am such a loser as Lesley always beats me to the punch. That was my plan on Monday when I got back from seeing litte Reed (Devan look alike) Turner to send her something so....we will have to go shopping when I come next month. Rob you are such a great husband, I too am so proud of Heather. She Rocks!! Will try and get some pics from weekend if I get my computer up and running it crashed again.
    Love and Miss you both!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heather you are the BOMB indeed. A huge semi couldn't stop your talent and drive. You go girl. We are super proud of you out here in Cali. Your little munchkin is going to be mighty proud of its momma! Congratulations!!!!! :)

    Love the "best rest" joke, Robby. That was great. That is a sad cone for little Gus. Hope he's feeling better!

    ReplyDelete