Can I just take a second to brag about my wife and how great I think she is? Besides being the best thing that has ever happened to me, she is now about to give birth to our daughter who is going to be every bit as beautiful and spunky as she is! Heather amazes me everyday, taking this whole pregnancy thing in stride. I find myself marveling at her toughness and her ability to deal with everything that is happening to her physically as well as professionally. She is going to be an awesome Mom. Those of you who really know Heather, know that she has a lot to offer our daughter. Heather is...
Beautiful
Brave
Determined
Demanding
Tough
Brilliant
Affectionate
Creative
Hopeful
Playful
Funny
Honest
Loyal
Sassy
Forgiving
Friend
Wife, and in about 21 days,
MOM!

I love you, Heather!!!
I can't agree more. But I also believe that you Rob are going to be a great dad............We are all counting down the days for the little arrival:)
ReplyDelete