Friday, January 30, 2009

Foggy days in the NW

Well, we are waiting patiently for the little one to arrive. I went and got Heather some Famous Dave's Barbecue for dinner tonight. Everything I ordered had a little extra kick to it. We will see if it does the trick. She went to work and put in a few hours today but is now resting and reading a bit after a large dinner. The baby needs to get here quick because need to get back to my diet! Heather just said to me tonight that she can't wait to get back to the gym. She is getting pretty tired of being limited physically. I think she really does like being pregnant, although I think she would not openly admit it.

It is a little cool around here still and we are not getting much sun, big surprise there! Chris went down south to try his luck at the resident silvers today. He caught a few nice ones- and the best part is he caught them and flies that he tied himself! He said it was a great day. I bet it was fun. Here are a few photos that he sent to me tonight.







All of the gloom has me thinking of sunny days. I put the footage of our Orlando trip together. It was a fun little project. Here it is, try not to get sunburned! If you have seen the video before, there are a few extras added to it.


No comments:

Post a Comment