Monday, February 9, 2009

Sleepless in Seattle

Sleep is a little hard to come by the past few nights. I am sure those of you that have kids have experienced the emotions that Heather and I are having right now. Maisy and Heather are doing great. Her jaundice seems to be getting a little worse on the other hand. She is still feeding but it is the other end that we are worried about. We have never worried so much about poop in our lives. We are headed in to the doctor this afternoon. I will try to make another post a little later, but I am adding a few photos that were taken yesterday.


Heather settling in for another feeding...



Gus standing guard...


Catching some rays to help with the jaundice situation...


We can't get enough of this kid we love her so much and Gus is just so enamored...

2 comments:

  1. She is so cute guys!!!! I can't wait to see her and you on our trip up! I hope she gets better though.

    Love ya, Austin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Forget what Devan says we are getting up there to see you guys sometime this year! I can't believe how beautiful she is! Well I can cause she's your baby but wow! I just love her so much already and I've never even met her!
    Heather you look so great! And so do you Rob!

    ReplyDelete