I am very pleased to announce the arrival of our daughter Maisy Elaine Ferrari. She weighs in at 7 lbs. 12 oz.. She is 20 1/4 inches long and born at 1:14 PM on Feb. 6,2009. She is the most beautiful thing we have ever seen and we fell in love the very moment we laid eyes on her.
Wooooooooooooooooooo hooooooooooo! Congratulations, Ferraris! She is so beautiful and I love the name Maisy. We cannot wait to meet that sweet one. Welcome to the world, adorable Maisy! You have awesome parents. :)
See is so beautiful, and I love my little redhead!! To early to tell who she looks like, but I kind of see a little of both of you. Heather you look so good, and I am so proud of you! And Rob thank you for being such an awesome husband and now the new roll of Dad. Enjoy every minute and cherish them all. Maisy Gramzee loves you to the moon and back!
Welcome to the family baby whats her name. And I am really glad you arrived into the world with a name. We can't wait to meet you in person and get you on a horse and throw a few flys into the Bitterroot river with you. You have some awesome parents and hopefully they will give you better hair do's than Gus:) Love you guys. HUGS, HUGS and more HUS......................
Congratulations Rob & Heather! What a beautiful blessing... we are so happy for you! And she DOES have a ton of hair, you were right! Please let us know if there is ANYTHING we can do for you... we are definitely here for you!
She is sooo beautiful. I think her name is so fitting. We all have such fond memories of Mazi. I am so happy for you two. She looks very healthy. You cook em up good Heather!!
Wooooooooooooooooooo hooooooooooo! Congratulations, Ferraris! She is so beautiful and I love the name Maisy. We cannot wait to meet that sweet one. Welcome to the world, adorable Maisy! You have awesome parents. :)
ReplyDeleteSee is so beautiful, and I love my little redhead!! To early to tell who she looks like, but I kind of see a little of both of you. Heather you look so good, and I am so proud of you! And Rob thank you for being such an awesome husband and now the new roll of Dad. Enjoy every minute and cherish them all. Maisy Gramzee loves you to the moon and back!
ReplyDeleteShe is BEAUTIFUL. Heather you look so good and I'm so happy for you two! Congratulations!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations you two!!!! She is so cute and Heather, you look so good as well as Maisy! I can't wait to see you three this summer!
ReplyDeleteWelcome to the family baby whats her name. And I am really glad you arrived into the world with a name. We can't wait to meet you in person and get you on a horse and throw a few flys into the Bitterroot river with you. You have some awesome parents and hopefully they will give you better hair do's than Gus:)
ReplyDeleteLove you guys. HUGS, HUGS and more HUS......................
Congrats! She is so beautiful!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations Rob & Heather! What a beautiful blessing... we are so happy for you! And she DOES have a ton of hair, you were right! Please let us know if there is ANYTHING we can do for you... we are definitely here for you!
ReplyDeleteThanks, and make it a GREAT day! ;)
(trevor told me to write that)
She is sooo beautiful. I think her name is so fitting. We all have such fond memories of Mazi. I am so happy for you two. She looks very healthy. You cook em up good Heather!!
ReplyDelete