Maisy has changed so much already. She is already getting a little attitude! She is a lot like her Mom! She likes to let you know when and if you are doing something to her that she doesn't like. She has definitely found her lungs and is able to clear a room fairly quickly when she starts to cry. Gus doesn't care for it much when she gets really fussy.
Heather and I can't believe it has been 3 weeks already...
We were sitting at the kitchen counter the other night and I had just given her a bottle. She was sitting on my lap facing to the side and she let loose. ALL OVER GUS!!! Gus stood up, slowly turned around and started to lick the white stuff up off of the floor! He is definitely due for a bath!
Precious little Maisy, oh how I miss you!! You are changing so much even since Gramzee was there. You melt my heart. Tell dad to keep the pictures coming I love the updates. Mom & Dad how's everything going with you?
ReplyDeleteoxoxo GramzeeT
Aww I LOVE your new header pic! She is such a doll! Oh and cute bow.. where'd you get it? ;-)
ReplyDeleteHope to see you guys soon! Loves ya!
Soooooooooooooo cute. She is looking more and more like her papa. And so many cute outfits. I bet you two change her outfits a lot don't you????? But please no bows on Gus.
ReplyDeleteHugs..........