OMG no one ever told me that Aiden's black! What's with that!?! haha And I freaking LOVE the HSM3 one! It's so funny... I love that site.. i sent Bill one of these for his B-day last year haha...
Wow what a tear jerker those were I mean I laughed so hard I cried. Conmister your the man!! And Big E looked kinda big in that pink spandex. And who said white kids can't dance!! And I am going to have to post on Emily's blog that her and John out to be on Dances with the Stars!! Heather & Rob didn't know you could sing so well and last but not least Joe hope that didn't give you a hernia if so Bill knows a great doctor. Where's my baby Maisy though I bet she has changed since last week oxox from Gramzee T
OMG no one ever told me that Aiden's black! What's with that!?! haha
ReplyDeleteAnd I freaking LOVE the HSM3 one! It's so funny...
I love that site.. i sent Bill one of these for his B-day last year haha...
Oh lordy those are funny! I'm not going to lie, my man looks HOT in pink spandex! ;-)
ReplyDeleteThose were hilarious. My stomach is still aching from laughing.
ReplyDeleteWow what a tear jerker those were I mean I laughed so hard I cried. Conmister your the man!! And Big E looked kinda big in that pink spandex. And who said white kids can't dance!! And I am going to have to post on Emily's blog that her and John out to be on Dances with the Stars!! Heather & Rob didn't know you could sing so well and last but not least Joe hope that didn't give you a hernia if so Bill knows a great doctor. Where's my baby Maisy though I bet she has changed since last week
ReplyDeleteoxox from Gramzee T