Grandma Turner and Aunt Les were here over the weekend. They were also a great help and Lesley once again proved her skills as "the baby whisperer". Maisy would be fussing and I would hand her to Les and she would quit just like that! What skills she has! Gramzee T had some quality time in the afternoons with Maisy too. We lucked out with some great weather while everyone was here. We went on a few walks and on Saturday while the weather was really nice, we took Maisy and Gus for a walk down to the town center. The walk was fun and the company was even better!
Grandma T sits with Maisy in the "home Jaundice booth"...
Gas or Smile, you be the judge. Thanks, Aunt Summer, for my beautiful bow!
Why so serious?
Gus needs a little babying too!
Taking all of us for a walk...
These ladies aren't related, are they?
I am crying the whole time I am writing this. I miss my little Maisy Daisy sooooo much. It was a good time in Seattle thanks for the hospitality Rob and Heather. The pedicure was so nice of you. Even Grandpa Fry noticed I didn't scar him up feet are so soft now. Kiss my little angel for me and tell her Gramzee loves her to the moon and back.
ReplyDeleteSo glad you had fun with Gramzee and Aunt Les. It's hard having them so far! I have a feeling they will be racking up frequent flier miles, though. :)
ReplyDeletePS - Love the "home jaundice booth!" (glad she's doing better)