Saturday, May 2, 2009

3 months

We can't believe that it has been 3 months already. I have a feeling that I will be saying that the rest of my life,"Maisy is 18, I can't believe it has been 18 years already!"

She had a big laugh tonight after I was done changing her diaper. I don't know if most kids are like this, but she is most talkative when she is on her changing table. I think it is one of her favorite places to be. It was a definite laugh and very cute of course. I can't help but think that she gets that from us. Not that it's cute, but the fact that she is actually laughing, it makes me feel good. I know she hears laughter in this house quite often, and I can't help but think that is where she learns this. I am just thrilled she is so happy. I wouldn't expect anything less, she is Heather's daughter you know! It sure makes life easier when you have two beautiful women smiling at you on a regular basis, I am a lucky guy!

She is getting stronger everyday...


The tongue smile is a new thing...


A shot of us from last weekend. How pretty is my wife? Not that I have to ask...

7 comments:

  1. She is beautiful!! So is that ever growing peanut you have. You guys look great and it makes me smile that you write so many beautiful things about your family. I'm glad you guys are happy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The guy in the photo is pretty good looking too:) And wow I can't believe how much Maisy is growing. But you are going to have to quit making her hair spiky or it is going to stay that way permenantly. I hear that it is getting a reddish tint to it? Hugs..............

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful!! Thanks for the update..
    We love them all! And we love you,
    too! Miss you.
    Momacita

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy 3 months, Miss Maisy! We cannot WAIT to meet you at the end of this month. Cousin Reed is ESPECIALLY excited to meet his playdate. XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  5. 3 months old Maisy and you only get prettier with age. One picture looks like a Turner, but next one looks like a Ferrari. Great mix of both of you. And Rob you are the best thing that ever happened to Heather we thank God everyday for coming into her life. You both bring out the best in each other. Can't wait until you come in June!!
    Gramzee & Papa Fry

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gosh, Maisy's dance card is filling up fast! Hope we're penciled in for July! Then we'll do
    a tango, a fox trot and let's not forget, the SAMBA!!
    Yo Mama

    ReplyDelete
  7. trevor told me that heather had the cutest pictures of maisy with her today and to check your blog for them...

    Maisy is adorable! she is getting so big, i can't even believe it!

    ReplyDelete