I took Joe and Danielle up to see the bloom while they were here but it had not started yet. The garden was partially out though. On our walk through the garden I hit my head on this low hanging curly branch that was sticking out over the walkway. I didn't just hit my head, first of all I was wearing a hat (big surprise!) and the branch hit me right on top of the head which also happens to be where a button is strategically placed on my hat which made for a nice round bruise later. At the time the pain from hitting my head hadn't sunk in as much as the pain that was coming from my tongue. I hit my head so hard that I bit my tongue!
Maisy Mohawk...
Road trip!
After crouching down for a few minutes to take all of these photos I stood up and what do you know... the same dang branch hits me right on top of the head again!
Gus on Guard...
I love it! I love it! I love it! Who could ask for more? Pictures of my beautiful grandaughter, pictures of my beautiful daught-in-law, all those beautiful flowers. picture of Gussie too! And Robby to tell the story of the day!
ReplyDeleteI love you all! Thank you!
Momacita