Rob has always done such a great job with our blog, keeping everyone informed on how we are doing in Seattle. He is so great about talking about everyone but himself, so I thought I would do a post in his honor. Many of you know he is a stay at home parent. I have to tell you that Rob is so...I cannot even describe to you how I feel about him. He has made so many positive changes in my life, I just do not know where to begin. When I leave for work every day, I know that Maisy and dad are going to have a wonderful time and that she is getting everything she needs. I drive off missing them so much that the day cannot go by fast enough. He sends me text of how the day is going and all the great new things she is discovering. Maisy just looks at him and smiles, their connection is amazing. He has even started going to the gym at 4:45 am with our neighbor. He keeps our house in such great order, and cooks for me, which I love!!! Nothing better then coming home to a clean house, a hot meal, and a smiling baby! He does so much for our family. I know I have the easy part. So as I sit here with tears flowing down my face, I wanted Rob to know how much I love him and am so blessed to have met him over 10 years ago. Rob, thank you for all your love and patience with me. Thank you for the greatest gift I have ever known, our beautiful baby girl. I am so excited for your business as a guide to get started. I know you will be so amazing and will receive repeat business! In closing, thank you Lord for all the many blessings, but mostly for Rob!
I love you honey!
Heather
Heather! You are so cute. What a sweet post to RobbyRoo. You both are amazing and make an awesome team. XOXO
ReplyDeleteThis is so awesome! You guys are the best...especially at loving each other and making everything work together. I love you both. Now,kiss and hug Maisy and tell her that Grandpa and Grammy love her very very much.
ReplyDeleteGood night,love,
Mom