Friday, March 27, 2009

Seven weeks old already...

Maisy is turning seven weeks old this afternoon! It has gone by so fast. She is taking a nap right now so I decided to catch up a bit on the blogging. She is smiling a lot starting to make more noises. I swore that she laughed a little bit at me this morning. We take turns laughing at each other's hair in the morning! Time for me to make a trip to the barber I guess.

We have been making a few more short trips out and about Mill Creek as my confidence is starting to build. We are going down to meet Heather for lunch today so it should be interesting. The last time I took her out she pooped through her clothes in the middle of Heather's doctor checkup. I hope that doesn't happen again!

On another note - my friend Ben Zander, whom I go fishing with occasionally, started a saltwater fly fishing guide service last year. He gave me a call yesterday and told me he was getting busy and needs help. I will be getting my guides license and doing a few guided trips a month for him! I am stoked! Finally getting into the industry!

A few shots I took on Wednesday...



Heather gave Maisy a bath and blow dry last night... ( all of you Mullet lovers will like this! )



1 comment:

  1. Maisy wow what 7 weeks can do. You are changing so much. It looks like mommies milk is very good!!! those little chubby cheeks and arm rolls. They are so cute on babies but sick and wrong on Gramzee. Gramzee is finally well been a month for sure getting flu shot next year. Hope to bring Grandpa Fry up to see you. Sounds like the Ferraris are busy and yes Rob there is never a dull moment with kids you know of our poop stories.
    Love and Miss Ya!!

    ReplyDelete