Thursday, March 12, 2009

Pardon me,

I have been spending a little time on the computer between the baby's naps lately. Working with snippets of video from the birth of our baby and organizing photos, it's kind of fun. Speaking of photos, I sent a very special photo to my cousin Chris tonight. You see, Chris has a weak stomach and a horrible gag reflex. Bad smells and even the thought of anything that might smell bad sends him into a fit of sputtering and gagging. I feel bad for the guy, really I do. So tonight as I was changing the fifth dirty diaper in four hours, I thought about Chris and his unfortunate reflex. "Wouldn't it be funny if I took a picture of this heavily used diaper (and I mean HEAVILY) and sent it to Chris" I thought about it for a half of a second and grabbed the camera. Here's Chris, sitting at the computer browsing fishing websites with Sportcenter on in the background, unsuspectingly pulling up his email account and seeing a message from his unbelievably cool cousin Rob which reads, "Pardon me, do you have any Grey Poupon?". Scrolling down now. BAM!!!!!!!! a picture of a nasty dirty diaper, wide open and full of Maisy's hard work from the last half hour! GAG GAG GAG! TOOOOOO FUNNY!!

I am sure he will get me back! I just hope that he doesn't read my blog before he checks his email!


I will spare the rest of you by not posting the infamous diaper photo, instead, a few shots that I took earlier tonight as we were getting dinner ready (after I washed my hands of course). These have got to be my favorites out of all of them so far. What else can I say,

The Two Loves of My Life!!!


2 comments:

  1. Her little smile is soooo sweet!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's hilarious about your cousin. If memory serves me right, our dear Headzee has a similar issue, right? How has that been going, Heads? Are you dictating all diaper duty to Rob? ;-)

    I LOVE the pictures of baby and mommy - especially the one of Maisy smiling. So sweet. You have two beautiful women, Robby Roo!

    ReplyDelete