I got a few photos from my Mom in the mail today. It has been fun doing the comparisons between Heather and I. I think Maisy definitley has my hair but I think she has her Mom's smile. You be the judge!
Taiden and Gus were partners in crime all weekend.
Going for a walk through the mall...
Auntie Nat...
A strong Female presence in the Ferrari House this weekend...
All smiles...see what I mean about the smile...
This pair needs to be on the cover of a magazine...
Nice hair Joey! Handsome devils...

Maisy is five weeks here...
Heather and Maisy a few days apart...

I am going go for the Maisy looks like her Dad a little Turner comes out like you said in the smile. I love the picture of the Sisters and Maisy I want a copy of that one. Dang I am going to have to come up again she is just so darn cute!! Heather are you back to work (Full Time)? I love my pictures I am going to get a new frame. Every one I have shown say way to go Heather & Rob shes a beauty. Love Ya Gramzee
ReplyDeleteShe is definitely her daddy's girl. That face is almost a carbon copy especially the eyes. Can't wait to meet the little cutie and see the proud parents to. Hopefully the first part of June, still waiting to see if Austin got the job.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteWow! that is a tuff one. I thought she looked just like a Turner but those baby pics don't lie. She will change so much in the next few years. One day she will look like her mom and the next she will look like her dad.
ReplyDeleteFrom those pics, I say Robby Roo! Although I do see Headzee, too. Bottom line - she is ADORABLE! Can't wait to give her a smooch.
ReplyDelete