Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Easter!

I am sitting here listening to Heather and Maisy sing together in the bedroom. Pretty funny! Heather starts to sing and Maisy will just join in. It is really cute.

Joe and Danielle came for a visit. They came in on Tuesday and left today. It was a great time with them. It was full of good laughs and food, as usual! They loved meeting Maisy and hit it off right away.

We all went up north to to see the Tulip Festival. We missed the first bloom by a couple days but we did see a ton of daffodils. We also went to a few wineries with them. They ended up taking a few bottles home and also found a few more places to try the next time they come up. Heather and I got a few strange looks because we had Maisy with us, although we were not drinking. Come to think of it, maybe that is why we were getting the strange looks!

We went to a really nice dinner at Ivar's in Mukilteo last night. We all got dressed up and had a nice time.

It was fun to see Maisy get excited when Joe talked to her. They had a few bonding moments, sitting on the couch watching ESPN in the morning and one morning I had to hand her off to him as I ran spare set of keys to Heather at the office. It was all smiles and laughs when I got back. I swear Joe and Danielle had her laughing!

The Gentle Giant and our little Maisy...


The Tiny Tornado and our Gussy...


The daffodils in Mt. Vernon...


Enjoying a beverage at Azteca, where the margaritas are as big as your head, as Joe tries to prove it in this shot!


There is always time for fishing...


This guy caught few more fish than we did...


Maisy's new dress... Thanks Grandma Turner!


A nice evening out...


Danielle and Maisy... Shopping buddies for life!!!

2 comments:

  1. So glad your bro and Danielle were able to meet Maisy and come for a visit. I love the "Gentle Giant" and "Tiny Tornado" comments. Maisy looks SO cute in her little dress!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Precious Maisy, Gramzee can not believe how beautiful you are. Heather and Rob what a blessing in your life. Looks like you all had a great time with Joe & Danielle. Will have to check schedules and see if we can bring Papa Fry up for a visit he said he wants it to be warm though. Love and miss you all.
    Gramzee T

    ReplyDelete