Maisy had her 3 month photos done on Saturday. We took her to the Kiddie Kandids over in the Babies r Us store. She seemed to actually have a little fun having them taken. I guess it is pretty safe to say she gets that from her Mom.
Glad to see the girl has shoe to match each outfit. A girl can never have to many shoes:) Maisy you are soooooooooooo darn cute. I can't believe how much you look like your auntie. (JUST KIDDING) And I couldn't decide which pic of you to print for the family wall so I just did them all.............HUGS.......
That smile looks just like Heather. She is so adorable.
ReplyDeleteGosh, you guys are so good just like Summer. We have yet to get professional pics done of Reed. Maybe we'll start it up at 9 months? :)
ReplyDeleteI can't believe her smile at just 3months. Sooo adorable. And those rolls! She looks so healthy and edible. Can't wait to see her in 2 weeks.
XO
PS - We see WAY more Robby in her than Headzee at this point but it sounds like she is a ham just like Mom!
ReplyDeleteShe is so stinkin' cute! I love it.
ReplyDeleteshe is so stinkin cute.. we need to get together and let our babies play.
ReplyDeleteGlad to see the girl has shoe to match each outfit. A girl can never have to many shoes:) Maisy you are soooooooooooo darn cute. I can't believe how much you look like your auntie. (JUST KIDDING) And I couldn't decide which pic of you to print for the family wall so I just did them all.............HUGS.......
ReplyDeleteMaisy is so adorable. She definitely has a personality. Can't wait to see her and of course Mom & Dad too in June. Love the outfits.
ReplyDelete