It is just starting to set in here. Heather and I are still wearing our rain gear, but everything is green and blooming but still very wet. Nobody has been updating their blogs, which means everyone is having some fun in the sun hopefully. We will be headed south soon. Heather will be visiting Bri and Conner and Ethan and Dana. I had booked a trip to go fishing in Mexico and then Heather decided that this would be a great excuse to head somewhere sunny and warm with Maisy, since staying at home would be a little lonely. Gus is going to go and visit his friends at the vacation suites down the street. He likes it there!
My Aunt Marg drove up from Portland to visit us for the day on Saturday. It was a great visit and a lot of fun to have her here. It was her first time meeting Maisy. Maisy took a liking to Marg right away and smiles were aplenty. We walked down to the town center and had some sandwiches and enjoyed a rare sunny spring day. I wish she could've stayed longer.
All smiles...

and more smiles...

A happy family...

This is just a taste of what we did with the muscle suit over the weekend. There will be video to follow this... COMING SOON!!!
You guys kill me - LOVE it. I have a feeling that muscle suit will be around for years to come. Cannot wait to see you guys tomorrow!! Ya hoo! I've requested a ton of sunshine for you. :)
ReplyDelete