Okay, okay, okay! Your Dad says you look almost as good as he did when he was your age...And he was also cracking up at Gus walking along with you when you were walking away from the camera! I just thought the whole thing was hilarious... Mr AmFam Roid Man! And Maisy looks too cute for words, as usual. Give her a hug and lots of kisses from both of us. We love you so much! Mom and Dad
That video is too funny! I can't wait till Dev gets back from the store so I can show him!
ReplyDeleteOkay, okay, okay! Your Dad says you look almost as good as he did when he was your age...And he was also cracking up at Gus walking along with you when you were walking away from the camera! I just thought the whole thing was hilarious... Mr AmFam Roid Man!
ReplyDeleteAnd Maisy looks too cute for words,
as usual. Give her a hug and lots of kisses from both of us.
We love you so much!
Mom and Dad
Hahahaha! Ethan and I are dying over here. Awesome video. "We are Hanz and Franz and we will pump you up."
ReplyDelete