Monday, April 5, 2010

Happy Easter!

We had a great weekend here at the Ferrari residence.  Saturday was a great day that we used to catch up on a few things that had been put on the wayside - housecleaning and laundry!

On Sunday Heather and Maisy went to church.  Can you believe it?  They had a lot of fun and will probably be going back soon I am sure.  It is funny how children can change your perspective on certain things.

Tod and Tory ( our neighbors ) came over for dinner Sunday night.  I made chicken pesto pasta.  That seems to be the one thing I make that Tod enjoys, he is a pretty picky eater!  Later that night we had an egg hunt and Maisy also found the basket that her Mom put together for her.  Good times!


A windy but nice Easter morning... The girls are ready for church.


Egg hunting...



Maisy and Gus hanging out...



Maisy finding her basket...


No comments:

Post a Comment