To start the day I went on a 4 mile run with my neighbor Tod, while Heather and Maisy went to church. After that the deck was stained, weeds were pulled, and the grass was cut. That is pretty much the day in a nutshell.
The deck all cleaned and prepped... the railing was done last weekend.
Now the deck actually matches the fence!
Taking a break to visit with the kiddo...
Dinner was sure good after all of that hard work!
That deck is looking pretty sharp Rob. We did ours last year so I know what kind of project you just under took.
ReplyDeleteAnd little Maisy is getting so big. Love the video of the first steps.
Hugs to all.
Robby, it looks like Maisy needs a little power wash too! ( at least a little dip in the tub)What a cutie! And I miss all the little noises she makes while she eats...
ReplyDeleteYour deck looks beautiful.
Our roof got finished yesterday and its just in time for the snow
coming down on it this morning.
Love you guys!