Maisy is so big... she had her year old checkup and boosters on Tuesday. She is 30 1/4 inches long and 20 lbs. She is feeling a lot better now from her cold, thank goodness! She is getting some more teeth on the bottom now so there was a little complaining on her part last night.
She is also starting to interact with Gus a little more now. I don't know if Gus likes that too much but she sure has fun with him. She thinks he is hilarious and I have to agree.
New buddies...
Valentine's Day...
All of their hard work... they used Grandma Peg's recipe for the cookies, and I have to say, they were delicious!
Playing with a balloon from her birthday... Gus is just being Gus!
Yep!!! She's climbing the stairs!
1) I cannot believe what a big girl Maisy looks like with her new haircut. So cute.
ReplyDelete2) Headzee-you look smokin' hot in those glasses. Seriously.
3) So hilarious that Maisy is "barking back" at Gus.
4) What a big girl for climbing the stairs. I love how she claps her torso and then her hands. Love you, Maisy!
I love the video of Maisy and Gus!
ReplyDeleteThat is so great! They seem to understand each other...Save a cookie for Grammy. They look great. And I bet Heather and Maisy had a blast making them! Hugs and lots of love for all of you...
Grammy
Miss you!
Maisy you are amazing!! Such a big girl with a go get em attitude. The stairs no big deal, and I think you are the Gus Whisper, you sure have him guessing on what you will do next. You and Mom look so Valentinee and I bet all the neighbors loved the special delivery from you both. Miss you and can't wait to see you soon. Heather love the glasses they make you look so professional.
ReplyDeleteLove you
Gramzee
Happy Birthday cute little girl!!! I can't believe how big she is and how beautiful!
ReplyDeleteI didn't know you wore glasses, Heather......very cute!
I'm sad we didn't meet up over the holidays....maybe next time.
Maisy looks so much like Rob! My goodness!
ReplyDeleteOh my heck she is so cute. Alexander is almost exactly the same weight and height as her and he is on ly 7 months, LOL!
ReplyDelete