Maisy turned one year old on Saturday! We had a nice little party with the three of us.
Heather had two ear infections and bronchitis. I had a sinus infection, and the little one had ear infections and pink eye. I guess you can see why we had a small get together with just the three of us! It has been a wonderful chain of what happens next with Maisy not feeling well. It is funny ( not really ) how antibiotics affect little one's digestive systems. It is all getting straightened out though and we can see the light at the end of the tunnel.
Happy Birthday!
Balloons from Gma's and Gpa's...
Bath time...
Oh Happy, Happy Birthday my little
ReplyDeletelove bug!!! It looks like you had a
good birthday in spite of everything!
Thank you Robby for posting such beautiful pictures.
I love you all! And I'm so glad you're starting to feel better!
Love,
Mom
I am so sorry you are all feeling so under the weather. I hope that you are all coming out of it. Maisy is so sweet and has really grown this last year. Happy Bday Maisy- from Uncle Conner and Aunt Bri. We love you and miss you everyday!
ReplyDeleteI can not believe how much Maisy has changed in the last few months. Starting to look less like a baby and more like a little girl. Sure hope you are all feeling better.
ReplyDeleteI want Cake.........
Love you guys.
Happy Birthday, sweet Maisy! You look so cute eating the ice cream cake, even if you were under the weather. Hope you all are feeling better! XO
ReplyDelete