Maisy got her first haircut over the weekend. She looks great and it is out of her eyes now. She is not scratching them and rubbing them as much. It really changed her appearance. She looks older but just as cute if not more so.
My girls are are doing great and I have been tying quite a few flies lately so I can't complain. Sound Fly Fishing took the GM from Kenmore Air and his father on a fishing trip on Tuesday. We got to fish a little island that normally would not have been able to fish (unless I had a kayak or boat but that is another matter). We were able to because we took one of their seaplanes! It was great and Sound Fly Fishing is going to be able to offer the flying experience along with our fishing experience!
Maisy's new 'do...
a few shots taken from the air on Tuesday... (with my phone)
Cutt Island...
The deHavilland Beaver...the best floatplane ever built...




Do they need pilots? I know an out of work one.....:)
ReplyDeleteCongrats, Headzee!! That's so awesome. You're such a great worker.
ReplyDeleteMaisyDaisy looks SO cute with her little haircut, although I will miss her old 'do. It was too cute.
Seaplanes are so neat. Ethan and I were on one in Fiji.
Miss you guys!