Thursday, December 3, 2009

Shut ins

Maisy has had a cold all week, complete with big boogers and a bad attitude!  She is on the mend though.  Thank goodness!  I don't know where she picked it up, but I guess we were due.  It also didn't help that when she started getting her cold she was cutting a tooth.  Double whammy!


We went to the baby store and got Maisy a big high chair and a convertible car seat.  She has outgrown her other seat (too long).  It converts to a forward facing position when she is ready.

I put some lights up on the house yesterday.  I think Heather was pretty happy about that.  I haven't done that since we left Murray.


Maisy in her new highchair with Gus by her side as usual...


We have been practicing her waving skills...


Playing around...


A rare shot with Dad...




3 comments:

  1. Soo cute in her big girl highchair! Can't wait to see you guys in a couple of weeks!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, I might just be a little prejudice but that is the cutest
    picture I've ever seen of you and Maisy, Rob! And Maisy is just
    changing so much!!! Everytime I look at her little face I'm so filled with love and joy...You are all so precious to me. I love you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maisy I just sit and marvel at how beautiful you are I hope you can feel the kisses Gramzee sends you through email as I just kiss you and kiss you. Rob love the curls, and I can tell Maisy has you right where she wants you. Sorry to here she was not feeling well, teeth and colds yuk. love you guys and counting the days until you get here.

    ReplyDelete