Thursday, December 10, 2009

Gym Bound...



We have been back to the gym this week,  Maisy's cold is on the way out.  She has been sleeping through the night once again.  It feels good to get back at it after a week off.  It has been pretty dang cold here for the last week, so getting ready in the morning requires a few more layers of clothing.

We have been doing a little work on the basement lately.  Chris has been up helping me out on that.  A little tough to tend to the kid and get a lot of work done in one shot, so he has been a great help.  Thanks, buddy!

Heather has been really busy with work lately, and seems to keep getting more busy leading up to the Holiday break.  We sure are looking forward to seeing everyone!

On our way to the gym...


Having a bite to eat...





A little pizza I made for dinner the other night with Trader Joe's pizza dough...


Maisy got a little jealous that I got a workout in, so she decided to do a work out of her own...

2 comments:

  1. a) In these batch of pics, I see your mom in Maisy, Rob! So cute!

    b) Um. Yum. That pizza looks amazing!

    c) she is SO fast! I love that walker!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maisy at first I thought you were pushing the walker,just like your mom full speed ahead and if your in the way you better watch out!! Rob bring some dough with you guys since we are lame and don't have Trader Joes and you can make pizza one night. Days and counting.
    Love Ya Tons

    ReplyDelete