Monday, December 14, 2009

A fun weekend...

I got a lot of work done in the basement this weekend.  A little more painting, baseboards, and door casings.  It looks pretty dang good, if I sound surprised it is because I am, I'm no finish carpenter! I saved a ton of money doing it myself.

Heather cooked all day yesterday.  You heard me right!  She cooked all day and made meals for the rest of the week!  She is awesome!  

Maisy is surprising us everyday with new things she is doing.  She has been crawling around a little, but always eludes the camera.  Speaking about the camera, we took Maisy to get pictures with Santa on Saturday.  She didn't cry but she wasn't to sure about him.  By the time we left she was all smiles and talking to him.


Waking up on Saturday...




Trying on the outfit for the Santa visit...









Buddies...


Mom keeps me sooooo busy... and I am sooooo tired.......

5 comments:

  1. OH MY GOSH THAT VIDEO IS GREAT! Oops cap lock was on! But she is so cute you guys! I can't wait to see her (oh and you guys haha) less than 2 weeks left! Yipee!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great video you guys. Who won the "when she will be crawling" contest?

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG - hilarious!!! She has twin vidoes with Eliza - remember Eliza's video of that!? So dang funny! She looks so cute in her Xmas dress. :)

    PS - Her bedhead rivals Ethan's and Reed's - dang impressive.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rob, sorry about your missing finger........:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for your concern! It only hurt for a minute. The phantom pain comes and goes...

    ReplyDelete