Friday, November 13, 2009

Update

I went fishing with Chris last weekend and we found a few coastal cutthroat.  It is good to see them back.  They seemed to disappear for a while during the summer.  This fish was taken off a very steep bank that we were actually just walking by and I told chris that he might as well climb down and try to get a cast out.
He climbs down the steep bank and a fish jumps no more than 10 feet in front of him.  He strips some line off and makes a 6 foot cast and bang, fish on!  Awesome!  They may not be the biggest fish, but they are feisty.  Not to forget they are also a wild, native fish.

Maisy is glad that her Mom is back in town!  She left for Missouri on Tuesday morning and got back late last night, and she is back to work today.  We sure miss her!  Glad tomorrow is Saturday!


Playing with her best buddy...



Chris, the cutthroat hunter..




Nice little fish... and a great day on the water...



1 comment:

  1. I love the hair and the profile picture up top!! Soo cute :)

    ReplyDelete