I took Maisy to her nine month doctor appointment yesterday. The doctor had all good things to say about her of course. She did tell me though that Maisy needs to practice standing up is not baring her weight in her legs the way that she should be by now. I guess I have been carrying her around too much, or I am just too afraid that she will fall and hurt herself.
SO we had a little practice session last night...
It looks like she is doing ok to me! Gus was there to give her a little moral support.
First of all, that is the cutest new picture of the three of you...can you say, "Christmas card?" and I CANNOT believe that Maisy is already nine months. WOW! Can't wait to see you guys for Xmas.
ReplyDeleteOkay dad I saw that hand behind her ready to catch her if she fell. Sit back relax she'll be able to do it. Miss you, miss you,.......Hugs. CJ
ReplyDeleteGwyn has the same pink/brown polka dotted pants ;)
ReplyDelete