Wednesday, April 9, 2008










March turned out to be a pretty busy month- house training Gus, baby sitting for some friends when they went to Vegas, ( great birth control! ) they are great kids, had a few great fishing trips, and Heather made a trip to Salt Lake to see the nephews and niece that she doesn't get to see as often as she would like to. Sorry I could not make it you guys! I cannot believe how all of our nephews and Eliza have grown in the last couple of months. Speaking of growing, I took Gus in for his third round of shots, he has doubled his weight in 3 weeks. He is over 20 lbs already- he is going to be a big dog. As I write this Heather is down in Las Vegas attending a mangers conference. She was selected by the regional sales vice president to attend this conference and she was the only one from one from Washington to attend. I am very proud of her. She loves her job!

2 comments:

  1. I can't believe how big all the nieces and nephews are getting! That little Taiden is a CUTIE!! And Eliza and Walker are getting so big. As is your little guy - Gus. He's a cutie, too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Robby Dob! Thanks for showing how cute my grand kids are. And little Gus is way cute. Can't wait to come and meet him and go for walks or should I say runs. I too am so proud of Heather she is amazing!! I am glad that the company is seeing how hard she does work. You to are amazing and we love and miss you both. Hope to see you soon.
    Momzee

    ReplyDelete