Tuesday, March 18, 2008

A few more photos of our Gus with his buddy Logan the gray faced dog.








Gus had his first visit to the vet on Saturday. He weighed in at 10 lbs. He has probably gained 3 of that in the last week living with Heather and I. He was a little to skinny for our liking. We like him with a little meat on his bones. Logan has been very patient with him so far. We went on a walk to Starbucks, down in the town center, on Sunday. Doesn't Heather look like a true Washingtonian?

2 comments:

  1. Little Gus is soooooo cute! He and Logan look so cute together. Logan looks huge next to Gus! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Heather & Rob,
    I just wanted to say Howdy!! We are getting ready to go see Horton Hears a Who and go to lunch with the Baers and Christian and Nicolette and myself. Hardens have a sick little girl, Eliza has a cold and fever Nat said this morning so they are staying home today. I have today off and it is so nice to get up and relax a little. Busy week. Have enjoyed the fun times with everyone. Hope all is going well with the Ferraris,
    and Rob you got feeling better. I guess I am going to try and get on a gramzee blog going. Well better get ready still in pjs at 11 am. Know I love and miss you all.
    Momzee

    ReplyDelete