
We had a Great Weekend at the Suncadia Resort near Cle Elum, WA. The Yakima River is a Blue Ribbon trout fishery. The stretch that I fished was a beautiful piece of water, tough fishing conditions though. The wind was blowing pretty hard, the water was extremely clear, and the sun was out for a change. I got skunked on the river that afternoon but Heather was back at the resort finishing up a state sales meeting with her boss and the other district managers. Her boss had surprised them with some fly fishing lessons right there on the ponds on the beautiful golf course. She, of course, showed everyone up, being the only one to catch a fish that afternoon. Getting skunked on the river was not sitting well with me, so Jake ( the guy I was fishing with ) and I got permission to fish the ponds that afternoon. We had a lot of fun. So here it goes... I will be adding Heather's fish photo later... you all have to vote who's fish is bigger! We both caught them out of the same pond but I did not have the luxury of having a professional guide! Who am I kidding! She always out fishes me! Alright, I just added Heather's photos, and having seen them for the first time, I am very impressed. Not only does she have a pro guide, she also has a pro photographer! That is Heather for ya! GO BIG OR GO HOME!!!! But look Connie, Heather still won't hold her own fish. GRODY!!!!
I love that you two are such fisher-people! So impressive. I love even more that Headzee won't hold her own fish. Hee hee. Those pictures are beautiful.
ReplyDelete