



Sorry it has been a while since my last post! We have had a few visitors. Frank and Connie Mason came up for a visit. We had a great time. Lots of laughing and joking as usual, my stomach muscles still hurt. Frank, Connie, and I went for a walk on Friday through the woods and out onto the beach. We all went to Seattle to visit the Boeing museum on Saturday. We also had a nice ride down to Port Orchard, on Sunday to visit the Mason's friends, Ross and Brenda who have a 40' Tolly Craft. I was surprised to find out that Ross is a VP at Boeing, because they were both so laid back and down to earth. All said and done, it is going to take a lot to keep Frank away from the Pacific, it was as if he saw an old friend he hadn't seen in a while. Heather and I always have so much fun when Family and Friends come to visit, so we look forward to having more of you up!!
No comments:
Post a Comment