Monday, October 22, 2007

Trip to SLC






Got back from SLC today... it was a lot of fun! Heather and I are both exhausted. We ate a lot of food and laughed the whole time. We went to see Joe's new kitchen.. it looks awesome. We got to meet the newest member of the Baer clan. Walker's favorite pastimes are eating, sleeping, and grunting! We also found that Summer's pregnancy is going well for her and she looks fantastic. She and Devan have done a lot of work on the house to get ready for the baby's arrival. We are so excited to have another new member of the family, Summer and Devan will be great parents!

1 comment:

  1. What is this! So not cute. I look like i'm trying to be America's next top preggo model or something.. and the last one... I'm never smiling again.. haha

    ReplyDelete