Thursday, October 7, 2010

Trip to SoCal...

We flew into San Diego on Thursday last week.  We stayed with Conner and Bri and visited often with Ethan and Dana.   We all had a blast meeting the newest babies on the scene.  Zion and Quinn are the cutest.  I don't know if it is possible for Zion to look more like Conner!  Maisy had a blast running around with her cousin Reed.  He had her so out of breath a few times, that kid can sure run!!!

I was very excited to share photos and video with everyone on this post, but it so happens that we left our camera behind on the plane.  Somebody has a very nice camera now.  Hope they can get some good use out of it!

Heather and I hosted her newest agents in her district on a dinner cruise about a month ago.  That is the boat in the background...

Here are a few photos of the kid to tide you over until our next adventure...

Eating some pizza in a big girl chair at the counter...

Hanging out with her Pops looking sooooo serious...

2 comments:

  1. Oh no!!! That is sooo depressing you guys lost your camera!! I'm so sorry. I'm working on getting some pics up so at least we'll have some documentation of the Maisy + Reed days 'o fun. So wonderful seeing you all. We miss you guys already!! Thanks so much for coming out. XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. To bad about the camera - bummer. Glad you had a good trip though. Sounds like the kids had fun. And a new haircut eh?

    f

    ReplyDelete