Sunday, October 31, 2010

Happy Halloween!

We took Maisy on a short round of trick or treating around the neighborhood tonight.  We all had a lot of fun even though it only took us about 15 minutes!  I captured some good memories on film...

Getting ready!!!

 Heading out!


TRICK OR TREAT!!!!

Tod and Tory come through with the special trick or treat gift!
Maisy had a  really exciting time on the town tonight.  When we got home she was finally able to relax and unload.  When I say unload I mean UNLOAD.  Yup, in the tub, just got done cleaning that up! Hope everyone had a great holiday!  We sure did!

1 comment:

  1. Sooooooooo cute! We miss you guys and that little MaisyMoo so much already. That video is awesome! Reed did the same thing - just started walking into some houses. I think he thought he was going in for a playdate! ;-) So sorry you guys weren't able to make it to SLC.

    ReplyDelete