Monday, July 14, 2008

Little Baby Ferrari

We went to the Doctor on Wednesday. We saw our baby for the first time! It was very amazing how we both reacted when we saw how active the baby was. Heather cried, tears of happiness of course, and I laughed and smiled and then smiled some more. My cheeks hurt I smiled so much! We saw the heart beating and then all of a sudden the little baby started doing what looked like jumping jacks or a sort of modified butterfly stroke! I said right away,"Little Heather, already dancing and swimming!" I will post some better photos of the ultrasound later. The best I have is a picture of a picture. I can't describe in words how Heather and I felt that day in the doctor's office, "happy" doesn't even come close. We are looking forward to the next ultrasound to see the next performance! Heather is still doing great, a little tired and sore at times, but great!



3 comments:

  1. How awsome! I'm sooo excited for you guys! Everyone is just popping out babies it seems, and I'm glad you guys jumped on the wagon. lol. You guys are made for each other and will be GREAT parents.. I can't wait. Oh and how far along is Heather?

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!! Congratulations to Rob and Heather! You will make such amazing parents.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rob Heather and BabyC (for cuteness)
    Well the 10 day Baer encampment is winding down, I can imagine how much fun you have all had. Can't wait to hear about it tonight when we pick them up. Wanted to say how much I loved Robs post and to see our newest grandbaby it is so amazing and we are so stoked. Rob you are so awesome, we are so grateful that you came into our family, Heather is so lucky and you both will be amazing parents.
    Know we love and miss you
    Gramzee and Pops

    ReplyDelete