The house is quiet once again, and it seems that I have a bit of a kid hangover! I had so much fun with the Baer Boys and Les. Lesley is sure a great Mother and she is sure fun to watch with the kids. She is a true master of her craft and Heather and I could learn a lot from her about being parents. Heather shed a few tears at he airport and on the way home ( I did too! I can admit it! ). It was sure great having those guys around and seeing how much they have changed in the last couple of months.
Heather and her little buddies at Safeco.
Aiden in a familiar pose in the evening right around dinner time. The kids were exhausted every night!
Bill and Andrew on the log ride at Seattle Center.
Aiden and Andrew clowning around at the Seattle Aquarium.
Enjoying a DVD on one of our many adventures!Having a little fun with Walker while the rest of his family are up in the Space Needle.
Aunt Heather introducing her nephew to a few of Seattle's finer things!
The Crab pot restaurant always seems to be a hit with visitors. Andrew loved the Crab and got to meet a few up close and personal at the beach! I will let him tell you all about it the next time you see him.
We visited the Ballard Locks and saw the spawning Chinook in the ladders. We had a nice walk through the garden on our way back to the car.
The ferry ride over to Kingston. What a gorgeous day!
We even had a little time to get Bill on to a few fish! Here is a nice little rainbow out of Lone Lake. Later in the day Bill caught his first Sea Run Cutthroat trout out of the salt! Nice work Bill!
I'm so glad you guys had so much fun! Looked like a blast. 3 kids for a week - getting you and Headzee ready for Baby Ferrari! :)
ReplyDeleteMy favorite picture is the one of Aiden conked out like mad in the car - so classic. That kid can sleep anywhere - I wish I had that ability!
What great pics of the Baer trip, it looks like you guys were not having any kind of fun. Seeing Andrew and Aiden on the drift at the beach house brought back some great memories of when we were there last year. Heather I guess it will be official I will be spending BD with the Ferraris, I just decided Scott can fire me I am going to take every opportunity to spend with my kids. We can go shopping for Baby Ferrari or mom. Thanks for the clothes it is so fun to dress up and look professional. Will keep you posted on the dates and times. Rob can't wait to see the new patio may have to fly you in to do one in my backyard. Take Care and know I love you
ReplyDeleteMomzee/Gramzee