We just got back from Kauai on Sunday and it has taken me a while to get to our photos posted, and this is also my very first attempt at "blogging". The trip was awesome, and Heather and I took it to celebrate our 6th Anniversary. We had a great time with Ethan and Dana, they were our vacation buddies who were almost eaten by a 5 foot white tip reef shark and did not even know it. Dana was also attacked by a sea turtle, OK she wasn't attacked, but her reaction to seeing the turtle was as if she was going to be! All this in one day and within the course of 20 minutes. There was never a dull moment on the trip - Kayaking, ATV tour, a tour of three rope swings that can be found on the island, and plenty of fun at the beach- snorkeling and laying in the sun! I will post some photos now and I will put some more of them on a in a couple of days.
No comments:
Post a Comment