Wow. A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!! You are so talented, Rob. I would LOVE to know how to do a video like that. Loved it! How do you pick the most perfect songs, too? Loved that first one (and of course DMB, too). That video of her climbing out of her crib is priceless. Is she in a big girl bed now or is she spotting the infamous crib tent like her cousin Reed? ;-)
The video made me cry! It didn't sink in that you guys were gone and we were going to miss so much until I watched it. :( Hopefully we see you very soon, and until then pass around hugs and kisses to everyone down there. Love you!
Great job on the video Rob. Maisy has really changed so much in the past year. She is such a little doll.
ReplyDeleteMiss you guys.
Wow. A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!! You are so talented, Rob. I would LOVE to know how to do a video like that. Loved it! How do you pick the most perfect songs, too? Loved that first one (and of course DMB, too). That video of her climbing out of her crib is priceless. Is she in a big girl bed now or is she spotting the infamous crib tent like her cousin Reed? ;-)
ReplyDeleteThe video made me cry! It didn't sink in that you guys were gone and we were going to miss so much until I watched it. :( Hopefully we see you very soon, and until then pass around hugs and kisses to everyone down there. Love you!
ReplyDelete