Monday, November 29, 2010

We just had a great visit with Christian and Nicolette, and Connie and Frank over the holiday, it was awesome!  I don't think I have ever been able to spend some one on one time with Christian.  It was great and what a funny guy!   The week went by so fast and I just realized that I didn't take any photos, so you are going to just have to take my word for it!

Connie and Frank braved the snow storms and sub-freezing temps making the journey over from Montana.  We are sure glad they made it because we had so much fun with them!  

So sorry I have no photos to share- keep an eye on Frank's blog I am sure he will be posting a few he took, at least I hope he shares a few!

I took this video a couple of weeks ago and just got around to posting it... 

No comments:

Post a Comment