Grammy loves to start the day watching Maisy dance! She is very light on her feet. Maisy has a gift and the gift IS the dance. And terific parents! I love you guys. Mom
You guys are brave! :) There is no way I would want to record ANY of my dancing for posterity cause NO ONE wants to see that! Maybe if I was holding a cute baby.
Grammy loves to start the day watching Maisy dance! She is very light on her feet. Maisy has a gift and the gift IS the dance. And
ReplyDeleteterific parents! I love you guys.
Mom
You guys are brave! :) There is no way I would want to record ANY of my dancing for posterity cause NO ONE wants to see that! Maybe if I was holding a cute baby.
ReplyDeleteNext stop dancing with the Stars.....
ReplyDeleteAwesome. I can't tell whose the best dancer in the fam - all pretty darn close (although I haven't seen Gus's moves yet!).
ReplyDeleteXO