Monday, December 10, 2007

Chalk one up for "Grandpa Joe"








I cannot believe that it has been a almost two months since my last post. It has been a busy holiday season so far. We made a trip down to Ely for the Thanksgiving holiday. We stayed for almost a week, went home home, and then back to Ely again. Grandpa Joe had passed away. We will all miss him greatly, but I can say that he keeps finding ways everyday to make his presence known in all of our lives. Uncle Tony found a new job and place to live, Cousin Adrienne escaped a near car accident that could have been very bad on the interstate, and the Thiele side of the family was brought together again in a way that hasn't happened for 17 years. I know that whenever I go for a hike or fishing, Grandpa will always be there with me, showing me the way. We will miss you so much....


For those of you who did not know him -
http://www.elynews.com/articles/2007/11/28/obituaries/obit03.txt

No comments:

Post a Comment